- Dustin is currently a member of the Iowa Association for Justice and Iowa Bar Association.
- He attended Augustana College in the Quad Cities where he received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and African Studies. After obtaining his undergraduate degree, Dustin attended Drake University Law School in Des Moines, Iowa, where he received his Juris Doctor degree in 2013.
|Professional Associations and Memberships|
- Prior to joining Spaulding, Berg & Schmidt as an associate, Dustin worked for the firm for three years as a law clerk. Additionally, in his third year of law school, Dustin practiced at the Middleton Center for Children’s Rights at Drake University Law School as a student attorney. His work at the Middleton Center involved representing abused children as attorney and Guardian Ad Litem in juvenile actions.
- As a result of this work, Dustin was honored by The International Academy of Trial Lawyers for Distinguished Achievement in the Art and Science of Advocacy.
- Dustin grew up in Morris, Illinois, a small town about 60 miles outside of Chicago.